2017 FRIDAY EVENING CONCERT
The Newport Jazz Friday evening concert will be held at the International Tennis Hall of Fame at the Newport Casino. The venue is an open air stadium with a combination of covered and uncovered seating. Tickets sell out very quickly for this event which is held rain or shine.
Purchase Reserved Seats
- Gold Circle $100
- Premium East/West Box* $100
- East/West Box* $85
- Lawn $85
- Chairs $60
- South Box $85
- Stands $45
Pre-Concert Cocktail Party
A limited number of tickets to the Pre-Concert Cocktail Party on the Horseshoe Piazza are also available. Party starts at 6:30 pm, includes open bar, music and hors d’oeuvres, and is exclusively for concert-goers. Tickets are limited. Attendees must have a ticket for the concert in order to attend the cocktail party.
General Info & Policies
- Box Office Opens at 6:00pm.
- Doors open at 6:30pm.
- Dress is casual to dressy.
- Alcohol, light food and beverages are sold at the venue.
- In the event of rain, umbrellas are allowed in the stadium but must be closed and stored when the concert begins so they do not obstruct the views of others.
- There is no smoking in any of the seating areas or anywhere in the venue.
- All persons, bags and personal items are subject to inspection before entering the stadium. Backpacks, coolers, large bags, weapons of any kind, alcohol and illegal substances are not permitted.
- Cameras without a flash are permitted but cannot be used to reproduce the event and must not interfere with other fans’ enjoyment of the festival (NO AUDIO CAPTURING IS ALLOWED).
- There are two entrances, one on Bellevue Avenue and one on Freebody Street.
- There is no event parking and limited street parking in the neighborhood.
- Venue is within walking distance of downtown wharves and many area hotels.