Fort Adams Tickets
- Adult 3-Day Pass: Good all three days at Fort Adams – $170
- Adult 2-Day Pass: Good Sat/Sun at Fort Adams – $145
- Adult Friday: Advance $ 65 / Gate – $75
- Adult Saturday: Advance – $79 / Gate – $89
- Adult Sunday: Advance – $79 / Gate – $89
- Students Ages 16-21 with valid student ID: All days – $20
- Children Ages 3-15: All days – $15
- THE Jazz Club – $375
- Reserved Seating – $125
- Reserved Seating – $125
Additional Ticket Information
General AdmissionGeneral admission tickets allow access to general admission areas at all stages. The Fort Stage viewing area is uncovered and includes a no chair zone, a general admission lawn seating area and a small reserved seating section. Chairs are not provided in the general admission lawn seating area. Patrons may bring blankets or low-backed lawn chairs (under 30”). The Quad, Harbor & Museum Stages are covered. Seating is first-come, first-served in these areas. ADA Seating: An area within the general admission section on the lawn facing the Fort Stage is reserved for patrons with disabilities. This section is located in a roped off area next to of the sound board. This area is accessible by a paved road from the festival entrance. Because space is limited, each disabled patron may have one guest to accompany them. Chairs are not provided in this area so guests should bring lawn chairs under 30”.
THE Jazz Club InformationPremium experience package for Saturday or Sunday at Fort Adams State Park. Package includes:
- Festival admission ticket
- Reserved parking space in THE Jazz Club parking area located in the lot closest to the entrance. One space per ticket order.
- Exclusive access to THE Jazz Club; a tented lounge on the North Lawn where you will find shade, lounge seating, complimentary light food, a private cash bar, and panoramic views of Newport Harbor, Narragansett Bay and the Fort Stage
- Access to limited Jazz Club Seating @ the Fort Stage. Seats within this area are first-come, first-served for Jazz Club members.
- New this year: Access to limited Jazz Club Seating @ the Quad & Harbor Stages. Seats within this area are first-come, first-served for Jazz Club members.
- Exclusive access to upgraded restroom facilities in THE Jazz Club on the North Lawn
- Commemorative Newport Jazz Festival poster Email for group rates. Limited supply. THE Jazz Club is not available on Friday. ADA Seating: Reserved Seating for patrons with disabilities also available.
Reserved Seating InformationThere is a small reserved seating section at the Fort Stage on Saturday and Sunday only. You must purchase a reserved seat to enter this area. This section is located approximately 100’ from the stage on one side of the sound tent behind the first area of general admission seating. The section is easy to access from the road and a chair is provided. No coolers are allowed in the reserved seating area. Please note there are fewer seats now than there have been in past years, so buy early for the best selection! ADA Seating: Reserved Seating for patrons with disabilities also available.
Fort Adams Parking
- Single Day Parking: $15 advance & $20 at gate
- 2-Day Parking – Saturday & Sunday: $30 advance only
- 3-Day Parking – Friday, Saturday & Sunday: $45 advance only
Parking for patrons with disabilities is located in a designated lot at Fort Adams State Park. The regular parking fee must be paid. When entering the Festival site, vehicles with patrons needing access to this lot must show their handicapped license plate or placard, or other state-issued identification. The holder of the placard or identification MUST BE a passenger in the vehicle. There will be a shuttle bus fitted with a wheelchair accessible lift to bring patrons from parking lot to the Festival entrance, running from 9am until the end of the day. Violation of any ADA placard or license carries a fine of up to $500. Service charges apply to all tickets purchased online and by phone.